If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
Club Esteem ambassadors understand our community impact and support our mission. They proudly share stories about families we serve and the achievements of our students.
Ambassadors actively help us expand community awareness about Club Esteem’s programs and help us reach new donors by:
- ENCOURAGING: Sharing and interacting with our social media posts.
- CONNECTING: Introducing us to potential partners and donors.
- FUNDRAISING: Hosting peer-to-peer fundraisers and attending and sponsoring our events.
Justin Amado, International Space Station U.S. National Laboratory
Palm Bay Deputy Mayor Kenny Johnson
Yvonne Minus, Melbourne City Council District 3
Amy B. Van Fossen, The Law Office of Amy B. Van Fossen, P.A.
Valeta Cameron, Esq., Attorney, Brevard Legal Aid
Don McGee, Senior Vice President – Wealth Management , Wealth Management Advisor
Our mission is to inspire children in under-resourced communities to achieve academic and personal excellence through tutoring, mentoring, and enrichment programs. Together, with families, volunteers, and community partners, we are creating equity through education.
With the help of our ambassadors, in 2022, we can:
- Grow our monthly donor program to 50 monthly donors.
- Expand our STEM program and enhance our computer lab.
- Provide mental health services onsite at Club Esteem.
Are you interested in helping us advance our mission? Could we count on you to actively help us expand community awareness and identify new donors? Become a Club Esteem Ambassador!