You have the power to help Club Esteem provide homework assistance, tutoring, summer and STEM programming to 225+ underserved 1st through 12th grade students in Melbourne, Florida when you help us reach our $20,000 end of year goal.
-$30/month can provide direct program oversight
-$60/month can provide classroom supplies, material and equipment
-$120/month can provide coding and workforce development training
Want to provide life-changing after-school and summer programming for one child for the year? Make a one-time $3,500 donation.
“When we give cheerfully and accept gratefully, everyone is blessed.”
- 1. After school in Florida, 1 in 5 kids are left alone and unsupervised. Club Esteem serves students from over 20 schools in Brevard County and aims to serve more students in 2022. Source
- 2. 73% of students attending after-school programs in the United States are engaged in STEM learning. Club Esteem students have limited access to STEM classes during the school year and summer. We aim to expand our offerings in 2022 and enhance our 3D printing capabilities. Source
- 3. The national average graduation rate for black students is 79% and the average for low-income students is 79%. Club Esteem high school seniors hold a 100% high school graduation rate. Source
- 4. Black students who have one black teacher are more likely to go to college. The majority of Club Esteem alumni site the diverse staff and mentors they have access to at Club Esteem as a major reason they attended college. Source
- 5. Two in five low-income households have limited access to computers and the internet. Club Esteem students have access to a computer lab, laptops, and tablets. Source