From all of us at Clum Esteem, thank you so much for joining our ambassador team. Your effort has already made a giant impact on our organization, and we are forever grateful to you for working to expand our mission to inspire children in under-resourced communities to achieve academic and personal excellence through tutoring, mentoring, and enrichment programs. Thank you for introducing Club Esteem to your network of friends, family and co-workers! We are so grateful for you!
Below is our Ambassador Toolkit with everything you need to spread the word about Club Esteem and our upcoming goals!
TAGS TO USE: Instagram: @clubesteeminc Facebook: /clubesteeminc
What’s Your Story?
Storytelling is the most effective way to communicate to anyone. People want to hear why you are connected to Club Esteem! Here are some prompts to help you think through why you care about Club Esteem so much:
1. How did you first get introduced to Club Esteem
2. What specifically made you want to get involved?
3. What makes Club Esteem different from other organizations?
4. What is one memory of Club Esteem that really touched your heart?
5. In one word, what does Club Esteem mean to you?
Club Esteem’s Impact
Here are some key talking points about our program, community, and impact.
1. Club Esteem serves up to 150 under-resourced 1st – 12th grade students annually during the school year and summer.
2. Students from over 20 local schools attend Club Esteem: Florida Virtual School, Imagine School at West Melbourne, Meadowlane Primary Elementary, Meadowlane Intermediate Elementary, Odyssey Elementary School, Palm Bay Academy Charter, Palm Bay Elementary, Palm Bay Seventh Day Adventist, Port Malabar Elementary, St. Joseph Catholic School, Sunrise Elementary, Turner Elementary, University Park Elementary, West Melbourne School for Science, Palm Bay Academy Middle, Stone Magnet Middle School, Odyssey Charter Jr/Sr High, Palm Bay Magnet High, Heritage High, Holy Trinity Catholic, Melbourne Central Catholic
3. Club Esteem has been a safe haven for kids and their families in South Melbourne and Northeast Palm Bay for 30 years. We now have students whose parents used to attend Club Esteem!
4. 92% of our students are being raised in single-parent households and many are the first in their families to attend college. 98% of our students are African American.
5. Our proven model of individualized tutoring, mentoring, enrichment programs and college prep directly impact our students’ grades and future success: 92% of Club Esteem students are at or above grade level in math and reading. 100% of our high school seniors graduate on time, 92% enroll in college and 8% enter the military, trade school or workforce. Club Esteem alumni are engineers, nurses, teachers, police officers, and more.
Social Media Posts
“Club Esteem has impacted my life in such a positive way. I believe it really kept me on track because of the multiple guest speakers and enrichment activities. I also really appreciated going on college tours with Club Esteem. It made me more comfortable with going to college and adapting to a whole new lifestyle. I did not realize how much Club Esteem really impacted my life until I reached adulthood. I will always appreciate and have a special place in my heart for Club Esteem.”
Zareena Shafi, Registered Nurse
Eastern Florida State College, Class of 2015